Thursday, January 10, 2013

Getting Set Up on Technorati

Nothing is simple, any more.

It used to be that I could just join something with a short name and password, and "click!"  Job's done.

Well, that's not how it works, any more.

It seems that since we have created this great big chunk of invisible playground we call Cyber Space or the Internet, we've also created a giant playground for cheaters...

So... I have to create this post with a special little code included, so that Technorati can check to make sure it's my blog... PLUS... I have to make sure the feed is also working properly, because if this post doesn't ALSO hit my feed, BAM!  Time to start over...

So, here it is, Technorati, the gobbleygook (that IS a word, right) you've been looking for:  JYG85BRQDRJG

Sayonora till next time.

No comments: